To convert Tron TRC20 to the Visa/MasterCard UAH card:
1. In the “SEND” section, indicate the amount of Tron TRC20 cryptocurrency, which you want to exchange. After entering the amount, the system will automatically calculate how much you will receive hryvnias on the Visa/MasterCard UAH card.
2. Indicate the number of your Visa/MasterCard UAH card, which the funds should enter.
3. Enter your E-mail in the “PERSONAL DATA” section to receive an exchange receipt.
4. After pressing the “EXCHANGE” button, you will be redirected to a page where you need to check the correctness of the completed payment data. After verification, click “CREATE AN APPLICATION” and follow the instructions. You will need to transfer the desired amount of Tron TRC20 to a wallet indicated by the system.
5. After a successful transfer of cryptocurrency, the throne to the specified wallet, click on the “I paid” button. On the next page you can track the status of an application. After receiving the throne to the address specified by the system, the system will automatically transfer the hryvnia to your Visa/MasterCard UAH card.
The legality and safety of Tron output to the Visa/MasterCard UAH
If you have Tron cryptocurrency and you want to sell it for hryvnias with the withdrawal of a Ukrainian bank on a map – you can do it absolutely legally and 100% safe with our service.
All you need is to exchange following the instructions above. The entire exchange process will take no more than 30 minutes. The advantages of our service for which regular customers value us are always a favorable course, fast exchange rate and high security. In addition, 24/7 of the support service is available at your service. The specialists of our company will be happy to answer all your questions and help you make an exchange.
Using advanced software with a high-tech encryption system, we provide our customers with absolute safety of transactions and the safety of confidential data.
In 2022, cryptocurrency in Ukraine is 100% legal, which allows you to legally exchange Tron for a Visa/MasterCard UAH bank card. The bill No.3637 on virtual assets determines the legal status, classification and ownership of cryptocurrencies, and also provides that the National Commission for Securities and the Stock Market and NBU.