1. In the “SEND” section, indicate the amount of cryptocurrency Dogecoin DOGE, which you want to exchange. After entering the amount, the system will automatically calculate how much you will receive hryvnias on the Visa/MasterCard UAH card.
2. Indicate the number of your Visa/MasterCard UAH card, which the funds should enter.
3. Enter your E-mail in the “PERSONAL DATA” section to receive an exchange receipt.
4. After pressing the “EXCHANGE” button, you will be redirected to a page where you need to check the correctness of the completed payment data. After verification, click “CREATE AN APPLICATION” and follow the instructions. You will need to transfer the desired amount of Dogecoin DOGE Dog to a wallet indicated by the system.
5. After the successful transfer of cryptocurrency Dogecoin to the specified wallet, click on the “I paid” button. On the next page you can track the status of an application. After receiving Dogecoin to the address specified by the system, the system will automatically transfer the hryvnia to your Visa/MasterCard UAH card.
If you have Dogecoin DOGE cryptocurrency and you want to sell it for hryvnias with the withdrawal of a Ukrainian bank on a map – you can do it absolutely legally and 100% safe using our service.
All you need is to exchange following the instructions above. The entire exchange process will take no more than 30 minutes. The advantages of our service for which regular customers value us are always a favorable course, fast exchange rate and high security. In addition, 24/7 of the support service is available at your service. The specialists of our company will be happy to answer all your questions and help you make an exchange.
Using advanced software with a high-tech encryption system, we provide our customers with absolute safety of transactions and the safety of confidential data.
In 2022, cryptocurrency in Ukraine is 100% legal, which allows you to legally exchange Dogecoin DOGE for a Visa/MasterCard UAH bank card. The bill No.3637 on virtual assets determines the legal status, classification and ownership of the ownership on cryptocurrencies, and also provides that the crypto activists market in Ukraine will be National Securities Commission and the Stock Market together with NBU.