1. In the “SEND” section, indicate the amount of BTC cryptocurrency, which you want to exchange. After entering the amount, the system will automatically calculate how much you will receive a hryvnia for your Monobank bank card.
2. Indicate the number of your Monobank Uah card, which should be received.
3. Enter your E-mail in the “PERSONAL DATA” section to receive an exchange receipt.
4. After pressing the “EXCHANGE” button, you will be redirected to a page where you need to check the correctness of the completed payment data. After verification, click “CREATE AN APPLICATION” and follow the instructions. You will need to transfer the required BTC amount to the account specified by the system.
5. After a successful BTC transfer to the specified wallet, click on the “I paid” button. On the next page you can track the status of an application. After receiving bitcoins to the address specified by the system, the system will automatically transfer funds to your Monobank card.
If you have a Bitcoin cryptocurrency and you want to sell it for hryvnias with the withdrawal to the Monobank card – you can do this absolutely legally and 100% safe with our service.
All you need is to exchange following the instructions above. The entire exchange process will take no more than 30 minutes. The advantages of our service for which regular customers value us are always a favorable course, fast exchange rate and high security. In addition, 24/7 of the support service is available at your service. The specialists of our company will be happy to answer all your questions and help you make an exchange.
Using advanced software with a high-tech encryption system, we provide our customers with absolute safety of transactions and the safety of confidential data.
In 2022, cryptocurrency in Ukraine is 100% legal, which allows you to legally exchange bitcoin for a Monobank bank card in the hryvnia. The bill No.3637 on virtual assets determines the legal status, classification and ownership of cryptocurrencies, and also provides that it will regulate the new crypto activists market in Ukraine National Commission According to securities and the stock market and NBU .